Jury selection begins for a man accused of gunning down a boy two years ago.
Ray Betancourth is accused of shooting 15 year old Jose Rodriguez in the head in Toppenish in October of 2012 -- he was 18 at the time.
Rodriguez was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where he died.
Jury selection is expected to last about 3 days, trial is expected to last 2 weeks.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities