Jury selection begins today for a 19 -year-old murder suspect.
Joshua Hunt is one of two suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp in Richland on July 4th.
The state expects a jury to be seated by the end of the week and opening statements will begin shortly after.
The trial of the other suspect in the case, John Young, is scheduled to start next month.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome