Jury selection begins today for a 19 -year-old murder suspect.
Joshua Hunt is one of two suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp in Richland on July 4th.
The state expects a jury to be seated by the end of the week and opening statements will begin shortly after.
The trial of the other suspect in the case, John Young, is scheduled to start next month.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement