The Kadlec Clinic on Keene Road was placed on a brief lockdown this morning while a West Richland Police officer arrested a man for allegedly being verbally abusive over the phone, making threats and later showing up at the clinic.
Lance Milligan was arrested after an officer learned that Milligan had warrants for his arrest and was trespassing at the clinic.
Milligan was arrested without incident and transported to the Benton County Jail.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location