Kadlec Health System and Providence Health & Services today jointly announced they have signed final definitive agreement to form an affiliation. The secular (non-religious) affiliation will bring together two highly respected not-for-profit health care systems driven by their strong missions to serve all members to their communities.
Kadlec will join Western HealthConnect, the secular (non-religious) organization formed to allow Providence to remain Catholic and secular affiliates to remain secular. Kadlec Regional Medical Center will remain a separate 501(c)3 organization.
Kadlec will remain secular (non-religious). Its physicians and staff will continue to follow their processes for ethical decision-making and will not be subject to the ethical and religious directives that apply to Catholic organizations.
Both Providence and Kadlec will continue to serve all patients -- from all walks of life -- with high quality, compassionate care, regardless of beliefs, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other circumstances; this will not change.
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters
- AAA: Teen drivers 3 times more likely to be involved in fatal crashes
- UPDATE: Man threatens police, SWAT team enters home
- Be Safe, Not Sorry: Fireworks Safety, Prevention