Kennewick, WA - George Cicotte will formally announce his candidacy for the 4th District Congressional seat held by Doc Hastings tomorrow.
The Cicotte For Congress Campaign will hold public press conferences on Thursday from three locations. George wants to begin his run by meeting voters from throughout the entire District.
The joint press conference in Kennewick will begin at 11:00 AM, outside the Cicotte Law Firm, LLC (7025 W. Grandridge Avenue), continuing in Yakima at 2 PM at the Apple Tree Golf Course (8804 Occidental Avenue, and in Moses Lake at 5 PM at Sinkiuse Square (306 South Ash Street).
When elected, George’s priorities will be to fix the damage caused by Affordable Care Act (aka; "Obamacare"), create workable and ethical immigration laws, and balance the federal budget.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget