Kennewick, WA - George Cicotte will formally announce his candidacy for the 4th District Congressional seat held by Doc Hastings tomorrow.
The Cicotte For Congress Campaign will hold public press conferences on Thursday from three locations. George wants to begin his run by meeting voters from throughout the entire District.
The joint press conference in Kennewick will begin at 11:00 AM, outside the Cicotte Law Firm, LLC (7025 W. Grandridge Avenue), continuing in Yakima at 2 PM at the Apple Tree Golf Course (8804 Occidental Avenue, and in Moses Lake at 5 PM at Sinkiuse Square (306 South Ash Street).
When elected, George’s priorities will be to fix the damage caused by Affordable Care Act (aka; "Obamacare"), create workable and ethical immigration laws, and balance the federal budget.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding