Kennewick Attorney George Cicotte announces his candidacy for the 4th Congressional seat that will be vacated by Rep. Doc Hastings at the end of this year.
Cicotte said for 20 years, he's developed legal expertise in healthcare and retirement.
He said if elected, he will work to eliminate taxes for employers now have to pay under the new Afforable Health Care Act.
Cicotte said he has more to offer than the other candidates running for this seat.
"I've got an incomparable level of experience dealing with federal law, particularly health care law and everybody in the country right now is upset about Obamacare," said Cicotte. "I'm the only guy who knows it and I'm the only guy who can help fix it."
When asked by media for more specifics one how he plans on accomplishing goals in Washington D.C., he said he will provide more specifics in coming months.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties