The city of Kennewick becomes the latest local municipality to ban recreational marijuana businesses.
Tonight the city council voted 6-0 to adopt a planning commission ordinance prohibiting businesses that produce, process, or sell pot in all city zoning districts.
Yakima and Pasco have already enacted bans.
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River
- Evidence builds as witnesses testify in Beckford murder trial
- Washington unemployment rate drops to 4.9 percent
- Money-saving tips for 20-somethings
- Are you suffering from job burnout?