The city of Kennewick becomes the latest local municipality to ban recreational marijuana businesses.
Tonight the city council voted 6-0 to adopt a planning commission ordinance prohibiting businesses that produce, process, or sell pot in all city zoning districts.
Yakima and Pasco have already enacted bans.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities