From the Kennewick Police Department-
On July 21, 2014 at approximately 0023 hours Kennewick Police responded to a robbery that just occurred at the Circle K service station at 5301 W. Canal Dr. An unidentified suspect entered the store and demanded the money from the register. The suspect had implied that they had a firearm. The suspect then left on foot with an undisclosed amount of money. No one was injured during the event.
The suspect is believed to be a female who had attached fake facial hair to themselves, was dark skinned, approximately 20-30’s years of age, was talking in a low voice and wearing a black zip-up hooded jacket, green t-shirt and jeans.
A K-9 track was conducted in the area but the suspect was not located. Kennewick Police are asking if anyone has information about the incident to please contact them.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities