The Kennewick City Council will vote on an ordinance that would prohibit the production, processing and retail sales of recreational marijuana in all city zoning districts.
There will be a public hearing followed by a vote.
The meeting will take place tonight at Kennewick City Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland