The Kennewick City Council will vote on an ordinance that would prohibit the production, processing and retail sales of recreational marijuana in all city zoning districts.
There will be a public hearing followed by a vote.
The meeting will take place tonight at Kennewick City Hall at 6:30 p.m.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land