The Kennewick Irrigation District wants to notify the public and, especially, customers in Finley and southeast Kennewick who receive water through the Division 4 Canal of a canal breach near Game Farm Road and Oak Street. Irrigation water was turned off in the early morning hours today and the outage affects approximately 4,500 customers in the Kennewick Irrigation District.
The Division 4 Canal damages are being assessed and repairs are underway. Repairs will be completed as quickly as possible, but this is a large break and will be a multiple-day irrigation outage.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition