A 46-year-old Kennewick man is released from his 72-hour hold at the Benton County Jail after being arrested on suspicion of vehicular homicide.
Court records indicate Michael Johnson was speeding in a Chevy Nova down 27th Ave. in Kennewick on Tuesday when he struck and killed 52-year-old Nina Howard.
Prosecuting Attorney Andy Miller says he is working closely with law enforement to investigate this case and wants to be very careful in gathering all of the details before any charges can be filed.
We will continue to bring you information on this case as it is provided to us.
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled