Crime Stoppers of Tri-Cities needs your help in locating a man wanted for violating his Conditional Release on original charges involving two counts of methamphetamine possession, second degree theft and several misdemeanor warrants.
30-year-old Gabriel Velazquez, also known as Gabriel McNeill is deaf and last known to be living in Kennewick.
If you know his whereabouts, please call Crime Stoppers of Tri-Cities at 586-8477 or 800-222-8477.
Your information could earn you a cash reward and all tips are confidential.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement