From the Kennewick Police Department-
Time of Incident- April 25, 2014- 5:30pm
Location of Incident- 2600 blk of W 15th Pl
Defendant's Name- Witkowski, Zane G. age 31 of Kennewick
Summary of Incident-
Witkowski had been the reporting party of an unattended death investigation of an elderly male the week prior. He had not been cooperative with officers and if fact left the scene prior to police arrival. Officers had been on the lookout for him to question him further.
On Friday April 25th, officers spotted him in a car in the 2600 block of W. 15th pl. and attempted to detain him for further questioning. Witkowski was uncooperative and pushed one of the officers. He was taken into custody without further incident. He was booked into the Benton County Jail for Assault, Obstructing a Public Servant, and Resisting Arrest.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services