According to an American Community Survey, Kennewick is one of the earliest rising cities in the country.
According to the survey on average people in Kennewick get to work at 7:30 A.M.
This puts Kennewick tied with Beaumont, Texas, Decatur, Alabama and Fayetteville, North Carolina in 17th place as the city with the earliest risers for work.
People get to work the latest in New York, Atlantic City and San Jose going in around 8:23 A.M.
We posted to our Facebook page asking what time you get to work and the response varied from 5:30 to 8:30 A.M.
Nate Silver the author of the article that breaks down the survey said cities with the later start times are places with more young creative professionals and college towns.
Most of the cities with the earlier starts have military bases or farming and agriculture generate most of the income.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland