According to an American Community Survey, Kennewick is one of the earliest rising cities in the country.
According to the survey on average people in Kennewick get to work at 7:30 A.M.
This puts Kennewick tied with Beaumont, Texas, Decatur, Alabama and Fayetteville, North Carolina in 17th place as the city with the earliest risers for work.
People get to work the latest in New York, Atlantic City and San Jose going in around 8:23 A.M.
We posted to our Facebook page asking what time you get to work and the response varied from 5:30 to 8:30 A.M.
Nate Silver the author of the article that breaks down the survey said cities with the later start times are places with more young creative professionals and college towns.
Most of the cities with the earlier starts have military bases or farming and agriculture generate most of the income.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell