Kennewick planning commissioners unanimously decided last night to recommend that the city council ban marijuana-related businesses within city limits.
A temporary ban is already in place preventing any businesses from opening, even if the state liquor control board approves licenses.
The city council will meet on the planning commissioners recommendation on September 2nd at 6:30 PM.
The public will have the opportunity to once again speak on the item at that meeting.
- Walla Walla University aviation program celebrates 50 years
- Walla Walla homeless camp relocating
- Seattle Beer Week featuring its first Yakima Valley beer
- ‘Beauty and the Beast' on its final week at Davis High
- Yakima community fears wearing specific colors after recent homicide
- Central Washington University grad to compete in Miss USA competition