Two people from Seattle are now in custody on suspicion of stealing Hondas in Kennewick.
Police arrested 34-year-old Tompall Lorah-Heggen and 36-year-old Jessica Myers after detectives located a stolen Honda Accord parked at a Kennewick motel.
Further investigation linked the two to five stolen Hondas in Kennewick and Seattle.
Detectives served a search warrant on a hotel room and also located methamphetamine, heroin, stolen mail and shaved car keys.
Both Lorah-Heggen and Myers have been booked into the Benton County Jail for four counts of possession of a stolen vehicle. Narcotics charges are pending.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd