The Kennewick Police Department is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender release.
25-year-old Robert Hammerly lives on the 600 block of N. Arthur Street.
He was convicted back in 2009 for child molestation in the 3rd degree and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.
Hammerly is currently under Department of Corrections supervision.
He is not wanted by law enforcement as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement