The Kennewick Police Department is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender release.
25-year-old Robert Hammerly lives on the 600 block of N. Arthur Street.
He was convicted back in 2009 for child molestation in the 3rd degree and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.
Hammerly is currently under Department of Corrections supervision.
He is not wanted by law enforcement as this notification is to inform the public only.
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown