The Kennewick Police Department introduces a new officer this morning.
Mike Brakebill is a lateral hire from the Shoreline region in the Seattle area. He = served as a Deputy for the King County Sheriff's Office since 2008. Mike was born and raised in Puyallup Washington, and came to the area to be with family. His wife Amanda is from Kennewick High. Both of their parents live in the area.
This leaves 2 open spots with the Kennewick Police Department, which they are looking to fill soon.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services