The Kennewick Police Department introduces a new officer this morning.
Mike Brakebill is a lateral hire from the Shoreline region in the Seattle area. He = served as a Deputy for the King County Sheriff's Office since 2008. Mike was born and raised in Puyallup Washington, and came to the area to be with family. His wife Amanda is from Kennewick High. Both of their parents live in the area.
This leaves 2 open spots with the Kennewick Police Department, which they are looking to fill soon.
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture
- Wildfires in central Washington cover more than 6,000 acres