The Benton County coroner said 52-year old Jeffrey A. Shaw of Kennewick died early yesterday morning from a single gunshot wound to his upper right chest. It hasbeen determined that his death was from a self inflicted gundhot wound
Kennewick Police were investigating the death after responding to the 5600 block of West 10th Avenue .
Officers responded about 3:30 AM Sunday morning to a reports of gun shots.
Upon arriving on scene officers detained two men and a woman who were out in front of the residence.
Upon their investigation, officers found Shaw deceased.
The adult subjects detained at the scene were taken to the Kennewick Police Department to be questioned by detectives. Two of the subjects were released, but a third was booked into jail for an unrelated narcotic charge.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell