Kennewick Police are investigating reports that a shot was fired last night during an alleged road rage incident on the 1300 block of East 10th Avenue.
Callers advised officers that two vehicles stopped in the roadway around 9:30 PM, the occupants of both vehicles had words with each other and then a single shot was fired.
Both vehicles -- a light blue SUV and a gold or silver colored Nissan 4-door passenger car -- sped away.
The area was searched, however, the vehicles were not located and no suspects have been identified.
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest