From the Kennewick PD-
Date and Time of Incident: June 13, 2014
Defendant's Name: Bateman, Dwayne M
Summary of Incident:
On June 13, 2014 at 4:50AM, a home owner at 2207 S. Lyle came out to his garage and found a suspect entered his garage through the large dog door. The home owner attempted to restrain the suspect, they fought, and the suspect got away. On the same date, at 8:11AM, at 928 W 25th, the suspect entered the home through an unlocked sliding door. Home owner confronted the suspect and he ran off.
There is now probable cause to arrest Bateman for Residential Burglary and Burglary 1st Degree.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes