From the Kennewick PD-
Date and Time of Incident: June 13, 2014
Defendant's Name: Bateman, Dwayne M
Summary of Incident:
On June 13, 2014 at 4:50AM, a home owner at 2207 S. Lyle came out to his garage and found a suspect entered his garage through the large dog door. The home owner attempted to restrain the suspect, they fought, and the suspect got away. On the same date, at 8:11AM, at 928 W 25th, the suspect entered the home through an unlocked sliding door. Home owner confronted the suspect and he ran off.
There is now probable cause to arrest Bateman for Residential Burglary and Burglary 1st Degree.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities