Police used spike strips to end a low speed chase this morning in Kennewick.
It started at a gas station on Kennewick Avenue and Vista Way.
A man from Oregon was driving dangerously around the gas pumps, nearly striking two people.
A police officer witnessed this and tried to stop the vehicle, but it drove west down Kennewick Avenue.
The man drove erratically at slow speeds until an officer used spike strips to puncture both of the right tires.
He was finally stopped at Neel Street and taken into custody.
Kennewick Police say they have dealt with the suspect in the past and he has mental issues.
- Pasco Police searching for man involved in active case
- Ford to invest $1.2 billion in Michigan plants
- Amazon buys Souq in big play for Middle East market
- Daily Mail's 'Legsit' headline slammed for sexism
- Complaints continue against Prosser School District staff
- Yakima police investigating alleged assault on the Greenway