A man is arrested for swinging a hatchet at a woman and her six children during a road rage incident in Kennewick yesterday.
Police say the woman had been driving in the area of Kennewick Avenue and Vista Way. She attempted to change lanes, and saw a vehicle in her blind spot, so returned to her lane and let the vehicle pass. That vehicle later pulled along side of her and began swinging a hatchet and yelling at her.
She called police, and they tracked down the suspect, Edward Bolt, who was arrested for displaying a dangerous weapon.
His passenger was also cited for an unrelated offense.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome