A 35-year-old Richland woman is in custody for allegedly robbing the Circle K on West Canal Drive in Kennewick last month.
Police say their investigation of the July 21st robbery led to the arrest of Brooke Hampton.
A tip reference involving the specific type of clothing worn by Hampton led detectives to complete a search warrant today at a motel in Richland. Other items of evidence were located inside the room Hampton was living in.
Hampton has ben charged with first degree robbery and booked into the Benton County Jail.
Hampton allegedly attached fake facial hair and talked in a low voice when she entered the store demanding money and implying she had a firearm.
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Resident's worried but not shocked as police continue to investigate alleged assault on Greenway
- Winter recreation continues, but Sno-Parks are reducing services