A 35-year-old Richland woman is in custody for allegedly robbing the Circle K on West Canal Drive in Kennewick last month.
Police say their investigation of the July 21st robbery led to the arrest of Brooke Hampton.
A tip reference involving the specific type of clothing worn by Hampton led detectives to complete a search warrant today at a motel in Richland. Other items of evidence were located inside the room Hampton was living in.
Hampton has ben charged with first degree robbery and booked into the Benton County Jail.
Hampton allegedly attached fake facial hair and talked in a low voice when she entered the store demanding money and implying she had a firearm.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities