Three more former Kennewick High School students filed $15 million claims against the Kennewick School District.
The men said they were also molested by former teacher William Pickerel while he was a teacher and wrestling coach at Kennewick High School.
One week ago five former students filed a $25 million claim against the school district.
Each victim is seeking $5 million in the case.
The new filing brings the victim count to eight and a total claim of $40 million filed against the school district.
Jeff Kreutz, the attorney representing the victims, said right now he doesn't know if any more claims will be filed.
He said more victims have conacted him and they are looking into those cases.
Pickerel pleaded guilty in 2008 for having sex or inappropriately touching five Kennewick boys.
He served 5 and a half years of his ten year sentence, and was released last month.
Kreutz said his clients are suing the school distrcit and not Pickerel as of now because they want the school to stop brushing this under the rug and acknowledge their part.
Kreutz believes that based on documents he's recieved from the Kennewick School District the school had an idea misconduct between Pickerel and students may have been taking place but failed to do anything.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials