Umatilla County Sheriff's deputies arrest a Kennewick woman yesterday morning for reckless driving and other charges.
48-year-old Sharlene Foltz was allegedly driving south on Highway 11, about 7 miles north of Pendleton, at nearly 100 miles per hour. She also was allegedly making dangerous passes on several cars, some through no passing zones before being stopped by deputies just north of Pendleton.
Foltz was driving and had one very scared, adult male passenger in the vehicle. She said she wasn't sure how fast she was driving and also claimed she was unaware that she was driving dangerously, because she was in a heated argument with her passenger.
The deputies found no evidence that either Foltz or her passenger were under the influence of intoxicants. Foltz has been lodged in the Umatilla County Jail.
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer
- Suspect points sawed-off shotgun at Spokane Valley Deputy
- Yakima authorities searching for burglary, domestic violence, drug suspect
- Seahawks backup QB Trevone Boykin arrested on drug, intoxication counts