A Kenenwick woman among those unaccounted for following Saturday's deadly mudslide in Snohomish County.
Amanda Lennick recently purchased a home in Arlington and was having work done on her house at the time of the mudslide.
KOMO-TV confirms three servicemen were at her house when the mudslide hit. There are also unaccounted for.
The family has requested privacy during this difficult time.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds