A Kenenwick woman among those unaccounted for following Saturday's deadly mudslide in Snohomish County.
Amanda Lennick recently purchased a home in Arlington and was having work done on her house at the time of the mudslide.
KOMO-TV confirms three servicemen were at her house when the mudslide hit. There are also unaccounted for.
The family has requested privacy during this difficult time.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River