The girls wrestling coach at Kiona- Benton City High School is seeking a restraining order against school board president Tim Cook.
In a petition filed with the Benton County District Court Coach Holly Graham claimed Cook has become progressively more confrontational towards her and believes it is to the point that he may physically harm her.
The request follows an incident at a wrestling meet February 8th where Cook's daughter was competing.
According to the petition Cook became aggressive after hearing Graham talking to the Athletic Director about Cook being on the wrestling floor when he didn't have a security pass.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family