The Kiona- Benton school district decided to keep their interim superintendent in office for another year.
Wade Haun stepped in as interim superintendent after Rom Castilleja stepped down earlier this year.
Haun's contract was set to expire in June.
The school board unanimously voted to sign Haun to a new one year contract taking him through the 2014- 2015 school year.
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter
- 10-year-old donates earnings to shooting victim's family