The Kiona- Benton school district decided to keep their interim superintendent in office for another year.
Wade Haun stepped in as interim superintendent after Rom Castilleja stepped down earlier this year.
Haun's contract was set to expire in June.
The school board unanimously voted to sign Haun to a new one year contract taking him through the 2014- 2015 school year.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds