The Kiona- Benton school district decided to keep their interim superintendent in office for another year.
Wade Haun stepped in as interim superintendent after Rom Castilleja stepped down earlier this year.
Haun's contract was set to expire in June.
The school board unanimously voted to sign Haun to a new one year contract taking him through the 2014- 2015 school year.
- Whirlpool: Hotpoint fridge owners should check units after London fire
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war