A Kiona-Benton High School student pleaded not-guilty to a gross misdemeanor harrassment in court yesterday.
The teenage girl was emergency expelled for allegedly making a threat against other students at kiona benton high school last week.
The benton county sheriff's office was notified by school district officials after students allegedly heard about and saw a hit list created by a 15-year-old female student.
The sheriff's office and school district officials say there is no current danger to students.
The incident is still under investigation and the student will be back in court February 26th.
Calls to the Ki-Be School District were not returned about if and when the student will be back in school.
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River