A Kiona-Benton High School student pleaded not-guilty to a gross misdemeanor harrassment in court yesterday.
The teenage girl was emergency expelled for allegedly making a threat against other students at kiona benton high school last week.
The benton county sheriff's office was notified by school district officials after students allegedly heard about and saw a hit list created by a 15-year-old female student.
The sheriff's office and school district officials say there is no current danger to students.
The incident is still under investigation and the student will be back in court February 26th.
Calls to the Ki-Be School District were not returned about if and when the student will be back in school.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation