Students and parents of the Ki-Be School District meet with the superintendent to get some answers to all of the recent personnel changes made by the board.
Superintendent Wade Haun tells the students he will let them know by this Friday whether or not he'll set up a public meeting as requested by people who had been protesting the school board's handling of recent decisions.
Ki-Be High School student Tristan Renz said his main question in that meeting was: "What happened to the position for athletic director?"
He said Haun's response was that the assistant principal will now handle that responsibilty.
Protesters held signs outside of the school almost every day last week to address issues which also include the school's girls wrestling coach attempting to file a restraining order against the board president after claims of harassment to the resignation of the former superintendent
- Walla Walla High School Rifle Team Captain Commits to Naval Academy
- Influx in car prowlers hits Tri-Cities
- Yakima City officials speak out in response to recent shooting death
- Scammers use fake Go Fund Me accounts to steal donated money
- Yakima residents concerned about violence after recent shootings
- Deputy revives man lying on sidewalk with no pulse