Students and parents of the Ki-Be School District said Superintendent Wade Haun has told them he cannot grant their request to a public forum to answer questions about all the recent personel changes in the district.
Haun instead asked that a meeting be held once a month with him and selected students to discuss issues that can then be shared with the rest of the student body.
The request for the public forum was made in a private meeting with Haun last week, following days of protests against the school board and the district.
Students and parents said they will just have to bring their questions to the regularly scheduled board meetings from now on.
Our calls to Haun were not returned.
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs