Kennewick Irrigation District personnel said the canal breach effecting customers in Finely and Southeast Kennewick should be fixed by Monday and back to normal operations by late Tuesday.
Right now water is turned off to approximately 4,500 customers.
A spokesperson for the irrigation district said a ground squirrel is to blame for the breach.
They also said if customers and call the Kennewick Irrigation District they can add your email address to your account number and you will receive email updates on any outages in your area.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds