Kennewick Irrigation District personnel said the canal breach effecting customers in Finely and Southeast Kennewick should be fixed by Monday and back to normal operations by late Tuesday.
Right now water is turned off to approximately 4,500 customers.
A spokesperson for the irrigation district said a ground squirrel is to blame for the breach.
They also said if customers and call the Kennewick Irrigation District they can add your email address to your account number and you will receive email updates on any outages in your area.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd