A teenage girl has been emergency expelled for allegedly making a threat against other students at Kiona Benton High School.
The Benton County Sheriff's Office was notified by school district officials after students allegedly heard about and saw this morning a hit list created by a 15-year-old female student.
The Sheriff's Office and school district officials say there is no current danger to students.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape