A teenage girl has been emergency expelled for allegedly making a threat against other students at Kiona Benton High School.
The Benton County Sheriff's Office was notified by school district officials after students allegedly heard about and saw this morning a hit list created by a 15-year-old female student.
The Sheriff's Office and school district officials say there is no current danger to students.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption