Kiona-Benton High School principal Wayne Barrett was placed on paid administrative leave Monday.
School officials said because it is a personnel matter they can not comment on the reason why.
Superintendent Wade Haun said he is working on the issue but doens't have a timeline of when it will be resolved.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape