Kiona-Benton High School principal Wayne Barrett was placed on paid administrative leave Monday.
School officials said because it is a personnel matter they can not comment on the reason why.
Superintendent Wade Haun said he is working on the issue but doens't have a timeline of when it will be resolved.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location