Kittitas County Sheriff Gene Dana says he will be seeking re-election this fall.
Dana has served as the sheriff since 1999, and has been re-elected 3 times.
Dana says he wants to continue providing the community with the best training and equipment for his officers, and promote strong leadership to help keep the community safe.
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape
- 4 arrested after Walmart shoplifting in Pasco
- Officials warn increased wood debris to float down lower Columbia River