The Kennewick Police Department arrests one of Washington's most wanted criminals, who was being sought out of Bellevue. The official release from the KPD is below:
On 07/29/2014 at approximately 6:00 PM detectives from the Kennewick Police Departments’ Criminal Apprehension Team obtained information about a wanted fugitive, 43 YOA Patrick McCabe, from the Bellevue, WA area, possibly being in the Tri-Cities area and possibly Kennewick. Detectives began conducting an investigation into the whereabouts of McCabe. During the course of the investigation information was obtained that McCabe was hiding out at a residence in Kennewick, 1207 Canyon Lakes Drive. Detectives from the Criminal Apprehension Team responded to the location where McCabe was located sleeping inside of the residence and arrested without incident. McCabe was wanted out of the King County Sheriff’s Office for 13 felony counts of identity theft in the 2nd degree stemming from an investigation that was being conducted by the Bellevue Police Department. McCabe had also been featured on Washington’s Most Wanted. McCabe was later booked into the Benton County Jail.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland