Ready for another choice in sweet treats?
Krispy Kreme announces a development agreement that will bring three doughnut shops to Benton, Franklin and Yakima Counties over the next three years.
Krispy Kreme will partner with CMC&A Foods, LLC, headquartered in Pasco and operates four MyFroYo frozen yogurt shops in Washington State.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location