Ready for another choice in sweet treats?
Krispy Kreme announces a development agreement that will bring three doughnut shops to Benton, Franklin and Yakima Counties over the next three years.
Krispy Kreme will partner with CMC&A Foods, LLC, headquartered in Pasco and operates four MyFroYo frozen yogurt shops in Washington State.
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land