PASCO – Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) crews will close the Lewis Street on-ramp and the right lane on southbound US 395 between milepost 19 and milepost 20 today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for guardrail repair work.
During the lane closures, the Lewis Street on ramp will also be closed. Signs and orange cones will direct motorists through the work zone. Minor delays are expected.
- Meals on Wheels hosts first ever local fundraiser
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding