PASCO – Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) crews will close the Lewis Street on-ramp and the right lane on southbound US 395 between milepost 19 and milepost 20 today from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. for guardrail repair work.
During the lane closures, the Lewis Street on ramp will also be closed. Signs and orange cones will direct motorists through the work zone. Minor delays are expected.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement