There will be at least two separate trials for four people suspected of assaulting a Yakima realtor, leading to his death.
Adriana Mendez, shown here, will be tried separately from her co-defendants, Daniel Blizzard, Jill Taylor, and Luis Gomez-Monges.
All four people people are accused of organizing at attack on Vern Holbrook in West Valley last year.
He died from his injuries last month -- a hearing will be held next month to decide on the rest of the defendants.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees