There will be at least two separate trials for four people suspected of assaulting a Yakima realtor, leading to his death.
Adriana Mendez, shown here, will be tried separately from her co-defendants, Daniel Blizzard, Jill Taylor, and Luis Gomez-Monges.
All four people people are accused of organizing at attack on Vern Holbrook in West Valley last year.
He died from his injuries last month -- a hearing will be held next month to decide on the rest of the defendants.
- Are flying cars the next big thing in transport?
- Fireworks cause brush fire, destroying Hermiston duplex
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman