Former Union Gap Mayor Jim Lemon will be making his first court appearance next month.
Yakima Municipal Court staff tell Your Local ABC that Lemon did not make an appearance yesterday because he was not complying with officers -- a judge entered 'not guilty' pleas on his behalf.
Lemon is charged with several acts of malicious mischief and trespassing after causing a stir at a care clinic and damaging property at a nearby gas station this weekend.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds