Former Union Gap Mayor Jim Lemon will be making his first court appearance next month.
Yakima Municipal Court staff tell Your Local ABC that Lemon did not make an appearance yesterday because he was not complying with officers -- a judge entered 'not guilty' pleas on his behalf.
Lemon is charged with several acts of malicious mischief and trespassing after causing a stir at a care clinic and damaging property at a nearby gas station this weekend.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location