The Benton County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender.
62-year-old Jerry Robert Sharp is a transient living in Benton County.
He has been convicted multiple times in Benton County: February 1971, carnal knowledge; April 1986, rape 3rd degree; October 1992, attempted kidnapping 2nd degree, unlawful imprisonment and Apriil 2002, failure to register.
His is not currently under DOC supervision.
This notification is to inform the public only.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome