The Benton County Sheriff's Office is notifying the public of a Level III sex offender.
62-year-old Jerry Robert Sharp is a transient living in Benton County.
He has been convicted multiple times in Benton County: February 1971, carnal knowledge; April 1986, rape 3rd degree; October 1992, attempted kidnapping 2nd degree, unlawful imprisonment and Apriil 2002, failure to register.
His is not currently under DOC supervision.
This notification is to inform the public only.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement