Air Force Airman Sarah J. Meadows graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Meadows is the daughter of Sandra Meadows of Kennewick.
She is a 2013 graduate of Kamiakin High School, Kennewick.
- Controversial anti-pot billboard sparks outrage on social media
- Candidates inspired by 2016 presidential election to run for local office
- Man threatens ex-girlfriend with gun, fatally shoots himself
- BREAKING: Minivan on fire near Snake River Bridge near Burbank. Expect major delays on Highway 12.
- Richland City Council Race Heating Up
- Man hit by train in Kennewick dies of his injuries