Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Brandon M. Davis graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Davis is the son of Pamela Padilla of Santee, Calif., and Scott Davis of West Richland, Wash.
He is a 2008 graduate of El Capitan High School, Lakeside, Calif. He earned an associate degree in 2013 from Grossmont College, El Cajon, Calif.
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft