Air Force Reserve Airman 1st Class Brandon M. Davis graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
The airman completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Airmen who complete basic training earn four credits toward an associate in applied science degree through the Community College of the Air Force.
Davis is the son of Pamela Padilla of Santee, Calif., and Scott Davis of West Richland, Wash.
He is a 2008 graduate of El Capitan High School, Lakeside, Calif. He earned an associate degree in 2013 from Grossmont College, El Cajon, Calif.
- 3 young children, 2 adults injured in wrong way collision on I-82
- Portland police detain people in downtown protest
- Gonzaga won't cancel Friday classes for Final Four
- State agency says more funds needed to fight wildfires
- Portion of S.R. 821 to close Saturday for Yakima River Canyon Marathon
- Portland-based comedian to perform at Hermiston Chamber luncheon