One Tri-Cities business' owners have taken it upon themselves to organize a donation drive for people affected by the carlton complex fires.
Stemp Screenprinting in Kennewick is collecting anything and everthing they can to take to the families who have been displaced and lost it all in the fires in central Washington.
Owner Katie Stemp said from now until Saturday she is collecting everything from personal hygene items to car seats, and will be taking them to Brewster
She said Servpro donated a truck, so on Saturday she will load up all of the donations and deliver them directly to the people who need it.
She said she wanted to do this donation because her borther-in-law and his family are from Brewster and have lost everything in the fires.
Stemp Screenprining is located in downtown Kennewick on 13th street.
They will be open all week long from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Semi-rollover closes Vantage Bridge
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- Toppenish school employee leaves handgun in bathroom
- Seattle police officer, Yakima native released after being shot in face
- Man arrested on suspicion of terror offenses near UK Parliament
- Local teacher helps his students take flight