Two local tech companies are commited to developing two acres of vacent land in Richland's Central Business District.
Elevate and &yet are working with the city of Richland to create an office space that fits the city's vision of spark ing revitalization in downton Richland.
The companies said they want the building to become an incubator to new tech and creative businesses.
The city of Richland said some residents have expressed concern that the city is not doing enough to develop the land.
Elevate and &yet said the development is in motion and they are talking with several investors they do not have a date set for when they will break ground.
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas