Two local tech companies are commited to developing two acres of vacent land in Richland's Central Business District.
Elevate and &yet are working with the city of Richland to create an office space that fits the city's vision of spark ing revitalization in downton Richland.
The companies said they want the building to become an incubator to new tech and creative businesses.
The city of Richland said some residents have expressed concern that the city is not doing enough to develop the land.
Elevate and &yet said the development is in motion and they are talking with several investors they do not have a date set for when they will break ground.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees