Two local tech companies are commited to developing two acres of vacent land in Richland's Central Business District.
Elevate and &yet are working with the city of Richland to create an office space that fits the city's vision of spark ing revitalization in downton Richland.
The companies said they want the building to become an incubator to new tech and creative businesses.
The city of Richland said some residents have expressed concern that the city is not doing enough to develop the land.
Elevate and &yet said the development is in motion and they are talking with several investors they do not have a date set for when they will break ground.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities