Two local tech companies are commited to developing two acres of vacent land in Richland's Central Business District.
Elevate and &yet are working with the city of Richland to create an office space that fits the city's vision of spark ing revitalization in downton Richland.
The companies said they want the building to become an incubator to new tech and creative businesses.
The city of Richland said some residents have expressed concern that the city is not doing enough to develop the land.
Elevate and &yet said the development is in motion and they are talking with several investors they do not have a date set for when they will break ground.
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem
- Healthcare providers bracing for hospital closure in Walla Walla
- Wapato public swimming pool set to open for summer
- Pasco officer donates car seats to vehicle theft victims
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans