Energy Northwest’s Columbia Generating Station is back at 100 percent power.
Full power occurred at 11 am Tuesday. Columbia safely shut down Dec. 18 following an equipment malfunction at the Bonneville Power Administration’s Ashe Substation.
Columbia Generating Station produces enough electricity to power a city the size of Seattle and is the third largest generator of electricity in Washington state
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim
- Inmate dies at Idaho maximum security prison
- Fire destroys apple packing plant in central Washington
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown