Energy Northwest’s Columbia Generating Station is back at 100 percent power.
Full power occurred at 11 am Tuesday. Columbia safely shut down Dec. 18 following an equipment malfunction at the Bonneville Power Administration’s Ashe Substation.
Columbia Generating Station produces enough electricity to power a city the size of Seattle and is the third largest generator of electricity in Washington state
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture