Six workers, four expressing symptoms, underwent precautionary medical evaluations after reporting odors at a Hanford tank farm Wednesday morning.
All have been released back to work.
Three others also reported odors but declined medical evaluation.
The odors were reported outside the AX tank farm just after 9 o'clock this morning.
Workers were told to stay upwind and away from a dressing facility outside the tank farm that does not require use of a supplied-air respirator.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds