Six workers, four expressing symptoms, underwent precautionary medical evaluations after reporting odors at a Hanford tank farm Wednesday morning.
All have been released back to work.
Three others also reported odors but declined medical evaluation.
The odors were reported outside the AX tank farm just after 9 o'clock this morning.
Workers were told to stay upwind and away from a dressing facility outside the tank farm that does not require use of a supplied-air respirator.
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself