There has been a delay in the Hanford vapor exposure lawsuit. Attorney General Bob Ferguson said they are awaiting additional documents and need more time.
The plaintiffs are asking for greater monitoring and protection for Hanford workers. U.S District Court judge Thomas Rice denied a request for immediate relief but said it does not mean that workers didn’t suffer from vapor exposure.
In a press release, Ferguson asked the trial date set for September 2017 be moved to February of 2018
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor
- Petition against cannabis shop gains traction
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land