There has been a delay in the Hanford vapor exposure lawsuit. Attorney General Bob Ferguson said they are awaiting additional documents and need more time.
The plaintiffs are asking for greater monitoring and protection for Hanford workers. U.S District Court judge Thomas Rice denied a request for immediate relief but said it does not mean that workers didn’t suffer from vapor exposure.
In a press release, Ferguson asked the trial date set for September 2017 be moved to February of 2018
- Authorities find WWII-era grenade near Port Townsend
- Teacher accused of having sex with student heads to trial
- Police kill machete-wielding man in Des Moines
- Police ask for help to locate missing 76-year-old Yakima man
- Oregon Senate approves raising legal tobacco age to 21
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival coming to Kennewick on Apr. 29