A Washington River Protection Solutions employee has been cleared to return to work this morning after a precautionary evaluation by medical professionals. The worker was walking near Hanford’s AP tank farm when he reported odors typically associated with chemical vapors. The employee did not experience any vapors-related symptoms but was taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside AP Farm at the time of the report.
- Son who allegedly slit his mother's throat arrested
- Southridge graduate tours Europe with Over Atlantic band
- Kidnapping, armed robbery leads to SWAT stand off, unrelated arrest
- Deputies investigating violent street fight between juveniles
- Local museum highlights Latino heritage
- Advanced Rogers Adventist School students push for playground