A Washington River Protection Solutions employee has been cleared to return to work this morning after a precautionary evaluation by medical professionals. The worker was walking near Hanford’s AP tank farm when he reported odors typically associated with chemical vapors. The employee did not experience any vapors-related symptoms but was taken to the onsite medical provider for evaluation. No work was underway inside AP Farm at the time of the report.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome